Nucleus Research Announces Winners of Tenth Annual Technology ROI Awards
2013 recipients average more than 500 percent return on IT investments
BOSTON – June 3, 2013 – Nucleus Research today announced the winners of its tenth annual Technology ROI Awards, highlighting organizations that have successfully leveraged IT deployments to maximize value per dollar spent.
“For the past decade, we’ve seen a continuously sharpening focus on technology ROI, as organizations seek to maximize their IT investments and create business value. The Tech ROI Awards highlight the very best, with the bar rising each year. Recipients represent the trailblazers and provide a compelling case-based approach to identifying real-world trends and showing the industry best practices for success,” said Ian Campbell, CEO of Nucleus Research.
This years’ recipients represent a diverse class, from local municipalities to medium sized business, enterprises and even technology vendors implementing tech solutions.
2013 Technology ROI Winners are:
- - Cerner for its implementation of Automation Anywhere with ROI of 628%
- - City of Lancaster, California for its implementation of IBM with ROI of 1,301%
- - Cornell’s Hardware for its implementation of Epicor with ROI of 453%
- - Dowling Aaron for its implementation of Airwatch with ROI of 442%
- - HD Supply for its implementation of Salesforce.com with ROI of 750%
- - Logistic Specialties for its implementation of Logi Analytics with 537%
- - SAP Hana and Data Services for its implemention of SAP with ROI of 422%
- - STRATO for its implementation of Pentaho with ROI of 392%
- - TOA Technologies for its implementation of Intacct with ROI of 532% ROI
- - Walton Signage for its implementation of Epicor with ROI of 478%
Nucleus Research carefully assessed the costs and business benefits of technology implementations for each nominated organization to quantify ROI over a three-year period. The awards honor the top ten IT implementations, showing tremendous value per dollar spent. Eligible projects must have been installed and in operation for at least one year from the date of nomination.
More information about the winners can be found at www.ROIAwards.com
About Nucleus Research
Nucleus Research is a global provider of investigative, case-based technology research and advisory services that provide real-world insight into maximizing technology value. For more information, visit NucleusResearch.com or follow us on Twitter @NucleusResearch.