Nucleus Research Announces Winners of Sixth Annual Technology ROI Awards
BOSTON – August 20, 2009 – Nucleus Research, a global provider of investigative technology research and advisory services, today announced the winners of the 2009 Technology ROI Awards. This year’s winners represent a diverse set of organizations, all of which have leveraged IT deployments successfully with strong return on investment.
Nucleus Research carefully assessed the costs and business benefits of technology implementations for each nominated organization to quantify each project’s ROI over a three-year period. The awards honor the top ten IT implementations, showing tremendous value per dollar spent, with ROI ranging from 430% up to 3,623%.
“There is no time where ROI is more critical than during a tight economy, when organizations must account for every dollar spent, maximize return quickly and get the most value out of each project” said Ian Campbell, CEO of Nucleus Research. “Our ROI Award winners represent the very best in the industry with successful technology implementations that quickly realize solid ROI.â€
Out of a field of more than 300 nominations, the following end-user winners and associated technology vendors were chosen:
- AT&T for its deployment of BlackLine Systems Account Reconciliation Module
- Blue Mountain Resorts for its deployment of IBM Cognos TM1
- Digital Insight for its deployment of Data Fabrication’s PDFBlaster
- Given Imaging for its deployment of Cisco WebEx Technologies
- ISS Worldwide for its deployment of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- MeadWestvaco Corp. for its deployment of BlackLine Systems Account Reconciliation Module
- Navy Federal Credit Union for its deployment of SPSS Predictive Analytics
- Ohio University for its deployment of WorkForce Software’s EmpCenter
- SmartMoney for its deployment of Salesforce.com
- U.S. Lumber for its deployment of IBM Cognos 8 BI
Eligible projects must have been installed and in operation for at least one year from the date of nomination. Award recipients are honored with a unique handcrafted ROI Award boomerang as an acknowledgement of their ability to deliver significant value to their organization.
More information about the winners can be found at www.ROIAwards.com
About Nucleus Research
Nucleus Research is a global provider of IT research and advisory services that provides CFOs, CIOs and their staffs with the real-world information they need to maximize the business returns from their technology investments, including successfully executing their IT deployments and determining the business value of their initiatives. For more information, visit NucleusResearch.com.