“The 2023 predictions follow a general theme of overall consolidation and a focus on value realization,” said Ian Campbell, CEO of Nucleus Research. “Even with the tightening expected trend in the economy, technology continues to deliver the greatest return on investment of any decision organizations can make today using the downturn to reassess your current technology infrastructure is likely the best way to remain competitive for the long term.”
The following are the analysts’ top predictions for 2023:
- Emergence of industry specific CRM vendors
- IIoT optimized cybersecurity solutions
- WFM expands functionality to offer Task Management
- Changing regulatory environments will create prioritization of compliance
- Increased market consolidation
- Data lakehouses become the center of enterprise analytics
- Acquiring international data to improve distribution efficiency
- The need for time-series databases will increase
- The CFO becomes your friend
- Death of best-of-breed, long live the platform
- Is AL/ML the cure to your supply chain woes
For the full “Top Ten Predictions for 2023” list and analysis, click here.
About Nucleus Research
Nucleus Research is the recognized global leader in ROI technology research. Using a case-based approach, we provide research streams and advisory services that allow vendors and end users to quantify and maximize the return from their technology investments. For more information, visit NucleusResearch.com or follow our latest updates on LinkedIn.