Nucleus Research Releases 2023 ROI Awards Recognizing Year’s Top Technology DeploymentsJune 27, 2023
Since 2002, Nucleus Research’s annual ROI Awards have recognized the top 10 organizations whose technology deployments have achieved exceptional business results.
MIAMI–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Nucleus Research has announced the winners of the 2023 ROI Awards. Each year, Nucleus recognizes the year’s top enterprise technology implementations based on the overall value delivered by each solution. Independent ROI assessment calculations of the actual business benefits and ROI achieved by each project were conducted by analysts at Nucleus Research. The top 10 winners were selected from hundreds of IT project nominations submitted by corporations, non-profits, governmental and educational organizations.
“The constantly changing economy has highlighted the importance of investing in technology that delivers the best value for your unique operational environment,” said Ian Campbell, CEO of Nucleus Research. “This year’s ROI award winners prove that investments in technology can both return dramatic value and open opportunities for new products and customer expansion.”
The following deployments were recognized as ROI Award winners:
- Providence Health & Services for its development and implementation of Predictive Hiring, with an ROI of 3535%.
- Paycor, for its implementation of Informatica, with an ROI of 512%.
- Travel Counsellors, for its implementation of Freshworks, with an ROI of 374%.
- Lush, for its implementation of Zendesk, with an ROI of 369%.
- Auctane, for its implementation of Tray.io, with an ROI of 356%.
- Bristlecone, for its implementation of Cornerstone OnDemand, with an ROI of 323%.
- SugarCRM, for its implementation of HiBob, with an ROI of 226%.
- Loyola University, for its implementation of LogicMonitor, with an ROI of 205%.
- Coast Counties, for its implementation of Epicor ECM (DocStar), with an ROI of 193%.
- Regional One Health, for its implementation of Domo, with an ROI of 190%.
To learn more about the ROI Awards, click here.
About Nucleus Research
Nucleus Research is the recognized global leader in ROI technology research. Using a case-based approach, we provide research streams and advisory services that allow vendors and end users to quantify and maximize the return from their technology investments. For more information, visit NucleusResearch.com or follow our latest updates on LinkedIn.